This therapy, using a combination of dyes and lasers, is quick and pain-free. This purely local therapy destroys bacteria that can cause infection and has no negative side effects.
Laser and dyes: Three steps to balance
- After an initial cleaning, the infected areas are covered with a blue dye solution.
- The dye solution is activated by exposure to a mild laser.
- The combination of light-activated dye and laser beams generates reactive oxygen, which destroys bacteria and fungi.
Disease-causing bacteria are killed as a result. The natural, healthy balance of the body is restored.
- Infected periodontium (periodontitis)
- Infected implants (peri-implantitis)
- Infected root canals (endodontitis)
- Impaired wound healing and tooth removal (dry socket).